Phra Maha Duangrat Titaratano (Kitprapanon) is 45 years old and have been a monk for 24 years. He finished Palee language Study level 9 and Master dregree in Buddhist Education. He lives in Wat Buppharam, Thumbon Changklan, Ampher Mueng, Chiang Mai Province.
- the chief abbot of Wat Buppharam.
- the Head of Buddhist Education school, Wat Buppharam
- the principal of National Palee Studying school, Monk council limit 7
Phra Maha Daungrat Titaratano (Kitprapanon) was born in Friday April 25,1973. His father's name is Mr.Prathan and his mother's name Ms.Fongchan. They live in No. 98 Moo 9 Thambon Omgoy, Ampher Omgoy, Chiang Mai Province. He became a novice in 29 March, 1986 at Watsanthong thumbon Omgoy, Ampher Omgoy, Chiang Mai province. He ordained in 11 June, 1994 at Wat Chanasongkram, Phranakorn, Bangkok.
- In 1986 he finished Elementary school in Chumchonbaanomgoy School, Ampher Omgoy, Chiang Mai Province.
- In 1990 he finished Dhamma learning Level 3 at Watnernpanompanawas, Ampher borthong, Chonburi Province.
- In 2002 he finished Palee Language study Level 9 at Wat Chanasongkram, Bangkok.
- In 2007 he finished master degree in Buddhist Education at Mahachulalongkornrajavidayalaya Chiang Mai Campus.
- Special Education, Lanna Language.
- In 1991 he passed the Palee language teacher examination of the national Religion Section.
- In 2007 He was the vice abbot of Wat Buppharam.
- In 2016 He was acting as abbot of Wat Buppharam.(6 April 2016)
- In 2016 He was the abbot of Wat Buppharam.
- In 2002-present he is the Palee language teacher at Wat Buppharam Buddhist School, tumbon Changclan, Mueng, Chiang Mai.
- In 2003-present he is the controlling committee of Dhamma Education Examination.
- In 2003-2004 he was the trainer of Palee Language Training retreat before the examination of Wat Buppharam Buddhist School, Changklan district, Mueng, Chiang Mai.
- In 2004 -present he is the controlling committee of Palee language Education Examination.
- In 2004 he was the lead the controlling committee of Dhamma Education for general students at Baan Omgoy Community School,Omgoy district, Chiang Mai province.
- In 2005 he was the check committee Dhamma Learning Examination of monk council limit 7
- In 2006-present he is the trainer of pali learning of monk council limit 7 at Wat Doisappanyu, Donpao sub district,Maewang district,Chiang Mai
- in 2006 he was the committee of Pali Education for remaining Budhist project of Monk council limit 7
- In 2007-present he is the checking of pali learning education committee
- In 2007-2016 he is the principal of Wat Buppharam Buddhist Education School
- In 2009-present he is the principal of Monk council limit 7's Palee learing school at Wat Suan Dok
- In 2015-present he is the teacher of Pali Language course of Mahachulalongkornrajavidayalaya University,Chiang mai campus
- In 2016-present he is the chief of Wat Buppharam Buddhist Education School
- In 2004 he was the trainer of Chiang Mai monk council's Buddhist training course.
- In 2004-present he is the Preacher of young people group of Chiang Mai
- In 2005 he was the speaker of Chiang Mai Monk Council's Radio station.
- In 2005 he was the trainer in the old people ability supporting project of Omgoy district old people society.
- In 2005 he was the trainer in the Wondering Dhamma project of Omgoy district old people society.
- In 2006 he restored the Dhamma castle building.
Other Special works
- He is the Kamtianganusorn school committee.
- In 2012 he was the lead of transliteration of the Commentary books to Lanna alphabet project of Chiang Mai monk council.
- In 2012 he was the lead of transliteration of the Sub-commentary books to Lanna alphabet project of Chiang Mai monk council.